In March of 2000,wife and I bought a John Deere riding lawn-mower,cost about $2100.00--in July of bought another John Deere riding lawn-mower,cost about $2100.00,in April of this year,bought new kitchen counter-tops,cost about $1800.00..Other than these major buys,over the years have spent thousands of dollars on other items,including ***-eaters,plants,mulch,land-scaping material and various items..

Friday,April 23rd,this year again,was in Lowe's,Rogers,Ar store,to purchase some shelving---was in correct aisle,but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for,,During the time I was there,I had 5 of your store employess walk by me,yet not a one,said hi,good afternoon,or is there anything that I can help you with..

I began to reflect by on my visits to this store,and also the one in Springdale,Ar.and it became quite apparent,your store employees are the most discerned people I have seen working in a retail as far as any type of business..it;s like you have to come to me if you need any assistance,and I assure you,you have plently sitting around desks,chatting away or playing on the computer,or a least seems that's what they are doing.So before I left,I went and found the person that I had purchased the counter tops from--took her they looked good when installed,then I addressed to her my concern about customer service,per her,TELL THEM UP FRONT.

So this morning,I get up and head to Home Depot--what a SURPRISE,all employess you met,had a smile on their face,a good morning spoken to you and was ask,anything I can assit you with..

So to finalize---I will no longer purchase any item from Lowes,but probably by your standards,the amout of my purchases is trivial in the over-all picture,but I assure you,it's not to me..thanks for listening,even though I seriously doubt to see any changes..

Review about: John Deere Lawn Mower.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #660043

REDICULOUS write-up. Strongly adcise you refrain from drunk-posting.

This has nothing to do with John Deery Motors either. John Deery Motors is a car dealership in Cedar Falls, IA and nowhere near Rogers AR.

this has nothing to do with john deere. bad write up