3237 Union St, North Chili, NY 14514, USA

x500 tractor with 44 inch blower, discharge shoot is plastic and broke in cold weather(go figure) when i went to get replacement i was told i had to by complete assembly just to replace the shoot at the tune of 165 dollars i have been a deere person for 35 plus years and i am disgusted with the new products .all the other parts of the assembly are sold as each why not the base shoot ?

the base of the shoot has teeth cut into the plastic and is driven by a steel warm gear, it stands to reason the plastic will give first.So John Deere can have it made cheaper and have a better profit margin i guess.

3.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with John Deere?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic Dimeo Farms "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..." Read more DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Trugreen - Another Lawn Destroyed Trugreen "...They promised they would kill the weeds and get and keep my lawn green and beautiful. In actuality, what they did was kill all of my grass and..." Read more John Deere 5203 Tractor Review John Deere "I'm researching right now because I bought a John Deere D130 after the Craftsman mower I'd had for 18 years finally started having issues. I'm from the Quad cities and..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more