3237 Union St, North Chili, NY 14514, USA
3.0
Turnaround Time

x500 tractor with 44 inch blower, discharge shoot is plastic and broke in cold weather(go figure) when i went to get replacement i was told i had to by complete assembly just to replace the shoot at the tune of 165 dollars i have been a deere person for 35 plus years and i am disgusted with the new products .all the other parts of the assembly are sold as each why not the base shoot ?

the base of the shoot has teeth cut into the plastic and is driven by a steel warm gear, it stands to reason the plastic will give first.So John Deere can have it made cheaper and have a better profit margin i guess.

Review about: John Deere X500 Lawn Tractor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with John Deere?

Comments

Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Trugreen - Another Lawn Destroyed Trugreen "...They promised they would kill the weeds and get and keep my lawn green and beautiful. In actuality, what they did was kill all of my grass and..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more