We have bought several JD units over the years, including skidsters, tractors, and commercial mowers.The last commercial mower we purchased was a 667A stand on rider.

It worked great for the first two years and then when out of warranty the electrical problems started. We had it back to the dealership multiple times and honestly I don't think they ever looked at it. I have contacted Buck Brothers in Hampshire over the years to purchase a new skidster, a new 667A or Zero Radius, and also wanted to purchase a new field tractor. I all cases they never followed up and I went elsewhere for the new equipment.

If anyone knows how to get John Deere Corporate's attention I would really like to know how it works.

They are turning out substandard equipment and then even more frustrating the dealerships service doesn't know how to work on it.Now I'm left with a relatively new mower that can't be sent out with a crew because we never know when it's going to break down.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with John Deere. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about John Deere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare John Deere to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with John Deere?

Comments