1.6
Turnaround Time

I purchased a d100 lawn tractor. Took it back to the dealer or group that now's sells in all of north west Ohio and two other states.

There will be no resolution to my grievance. The dealer has said that what I'm about say is normal and I have the invoice that says this. That the gas tank sits in a box and is supposed to vibrate, dance, would you like to sit on this? just go check one out.

It also sits on the gas gauge making it not reliable. And that zip ties that hold down the battery is normal. I always thought John Deere was top self. Never again.

Next time a will buy a yard man.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of john deere d100 lawn tractor from John Deere. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants John Deere to "properly fix my d100 and get back to top self".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bought yard man quality. Author liked the most thought i was buying top self. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by John Deere for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The 100 series fuel tank is not secure. It floats and moves around giving it a "cheaply made" quality.

I don't know why John Deere found this acceptable. In addition the easy change 30 second engine oil filter is another black mark in my opinion. It is expensive $40 -50 and only changes half of the oil.

FYI, the already make a kit to convert these models back to a spin on oil filter. It's available at Green Part Store - JD easy change conversion kit AUC12916 - Kit $23.07