1.6
Turnaround Time

I purchased a d100 lawn tractor. Took it back to the dealer or group that now's sells in all of north west Ohio and two other states.

There will be no resolution to my grievance. The dealer has said that what I'm about say is normal and I have the invoice that says this. That the gas tank sits in a box and is supposed to vibrate, dance, would you like to sit on this? just go check one out.

It also sits on the gas gauge making it not reliable. And that zip ties that hold down the battery is normal. I always thought John Deere was top self. Never again.

Next time a will buy a yard man.

Review about: John Deere D100 Lawn Tractor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Properly fix my d100 and get back to top self..

I liked: Thought i was buying top self.

I didn't like: Bought yard man quality.

Comments

I have a brand new JD L130 bought from a dealer. The first time I went to add fuel, I noticed that the fuel tank is loose.

It flops around all over the place. I do not find this acceptable, safe, nor standard practice for any type of gasoline container - especially one that has my "butt" on top of it.

I will contact the dealer in the morning and also contact John Deere. This problem will get resolved.

The 100 series fuel tank is not secure. It floats and moves around giving it a "cheaply made" quality.

I don't know why John Deere found this acceptable. In addition the easy change 30 second engine oil filter is another black mark in my opinion. It is expensive $40 -50 and only changes half of the oil.

FYI, the already make a kit to convert these models back to a spin on oil filter. It's available at Green Part Store - JD easy change conversion kit AUC12916 - Kit $23.07