John Deere D140 Lawn Tractor
John Deere D140 burned to the ground in warranty, John Deere will not cover it said it was probably dirty.Appears to be a fire that started around the coil.
$2000 for this thing and it has 18.2hrs on it. Deere Rep said its my responsibility to prove the fire was their fault and I should not look to them but instead call my home owners insurance and put a claim in.
I've had a few lawn tractors over the years and never had one burn down, ever!Please do not buy these tractors and park them in your garage it just may kill your whole family!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- John Deere Lawn Tractor
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM! I have been dealing with these idiots for four months. They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."