14802 Aberdeen St NE, Ham Lake, MN 55304, USA

After my stroke in June 2016, my wife went to the garage/shed to winterize our lawn tractor we bought new in July 2014.She came back in just bawling her eyes out saying our pride and joy was destroid.

Works cannot explain how I felt seeing her and knowing I could do nothing to help her. Our homeowners insurance says we might have to go after JD. With all my medical problems, she nor I have the energy to pursue this issue, we have enough to worry about as it is. So we have a garage full of items full of soot, a 44inch snow blower attachment, wheel weights, chains, operator cover, and a lawn tractor we can't use.

We had to buy an $850 snow blower for my wife to use on the driveway (due to my stroke), and a $600 push mower (again due to my stroke), for her to use.It was too cold here in Minnesota to do any cleaning during the winter.

Review about: John Deere D140 Lawn Tractor.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That my machine caught fire without warning.

Had an Experience with John Deere?

Comments

Tractors don't just burst into flames without warning : just saying...

Anoka, Minnesota, United States #1302683

But State Farm said it was John Deere tractor that started the fire and that I eeded to go after John Deere for the replacement of the tractor. My wife and I are just tired of the bull s#it with all that is going on in our life's to deal with this issue.

If it is a fire, that is homeowners, not John Deere. Contact your agent.