3.0

I have 93 hours and it is just shy of being 3 years old. I am now looking at a $500 repair from the local dealer.

The tractor cost me $1699. I had a craftsman tractor for 16 years and when it wore out, I decided to buy the top of the line.......WHAT A MISTAKE! Is this the kind of garbage a company like Deere puts on the market? The dealer tells me he has seen this on other occasions when the tractor has a Briggs & Stratton engine.

It will be a cold day in *** when I buy another product from JOHN Deere.

Look at the cheaper brands. They will last much longer without having to do a major repair.

Review about: John Deere D110 Lawn Tractor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Take care of the repair bill. 93 hours on an engine? .

Comments

ImpossibleBobcat

My father's d110 has about 46 hours on it and the head gasket is gone. Also of note is our discovery of how cheaply the engine is built as we were taking it apart.

The fuel pump is held on with plastic snaps, for example. The battery is held in place by an electrical tie.

127 Hours and a blown head gasket. Dealer said this is a very common issue with this engine.

less than 60 hours on my D110 and it has a blown head gasket!

We have went through 4 head gaskets on this mower and 3 cam shafts in 4 years. John deere is a joke

I also have a D110 with a blown head gasket. Mine is 4 years old with only 41 hours on it.

The cost at the dealer is over 500. They are living off the john deere name and are building junk like craftsman

You are not alone . D110.

19 hp 42 inch 2years old 119 hrs used

Blown head gasket . Leaking transmission.

Very poor quality !

Don't waste your money !

Tell a friend if they are considering getting a tractor

I wish someone told me !

to Bill7496 #1373127

Mine too 67 hours and just over two years old. Head gasket blown and now looking at large repair bill with 4 week wait a John Deere local service center