1.6
Turnaround Time

I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower deck pto seal replaced took 3 weeks pto seal was still leaking had to take back they replaced seal again checked hydrolic fluid before I left it was not on dip stick they came out and filled took about 6 qts they said they had went ahead and replaced fluid and filter on first repair but now the hydrolics feel weeker and slower now they was a stick that popped up and knocked a whole in fuel tank very bad desighn fuel tank was 345.00 and 200.00 to put it on bought a plastic welder from harbor freight for 20.00 fixed tank 15 min to take whole fender tank off 15 min to fix and 15 min to put back on tractor a rock cold go between fender and tire and punch a big hole in tank that in my opinion is a bad desighn flaw nothing to protect the tank they should have put it on top in center of tractor like other tractors they have made they told me to bring it in they would look at it guess they just wanted to see it they almost got me they were going to fix it like warranty would cover so make sure it is covered under warranty and no charge to you on any warranty problem so wasted TRIP AND TIME don't know why the told me to bring it in for they knew they was not going to cover it also when they do make a covered warranty repair they have to submit it to see if john deere will cover or not they was 2 diferent people looking at new 1025r tlb there they came over to talk to me they both said it was a bad design flaw bought tractor everything 20000.00 talked about trade in with 13 hrs on it I would lose over 5000.00 in my opionon the tractor is over priced for what it is it should be a lot stronger if all you was going to do was dig holes or trenches it would do ok but if you have I call them *** bushes about as big around as your thumb you grab the root you have to work with it to pull it out it should pop it out with no prob the back *** if you don't have the pine in it it will leak down and drag the ground while you are riding around you have to constantly turn around and pull it back up the hydrolics leak down more than they should I think john deere quality and custermer satisfaction has came way down over all have 13 hrs on it now and that's just play time to see what I can do with it what it has trouble on and what it wont do now I have it over at my nephews pushing weeds down so he can mow over to open up his 3 acres on it lets see what happens with it this is sept 21st 2016 my john deere dealer is mead tractor Johnson city tn people if you are thinking about a john deere then demo it before you buy and really look over close put it threw its paces before you buy I'm thinking about getting bigger tractor but I will lose more than I should I'm very disappointed in jd even called them at the factory level felt like they didn't even care I know there is things that cant be helped and stuff but a plastic fuel tank in the fender where it can be damaged very easily they also put clamps on the fuel outlets so they wont break

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service bad desighn " and wants this business to "would like to discuss" as the author lost $20000. The author is overall dissatisfied with John Deere and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about john deere 1025r tractor from John Deere was quality, durability and more engine than machine needs for this Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about John Deere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare John Deere to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with John Deere?

Comments

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1355983

Ever heard of punctuation?