I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower deck pto seal replaced took 3 weeks pto seal was still leaking had to take back they replaced seal again checked hydrolic fluid before I left it was not on dip stick they came out and filled took about 6 qts they said they had went ahead and replaced fluid and filter on first repair but now the hydrolics feel weeker and slower now they was a stick that popped up and knocked a whole in fuel tank very bad desighn fuel tank was 345.00 and 200.00 to put it on bought a plastic welder from harbor freight for 20.00 fixed tank 15 min to take whole fender tank off 15 min to fix and 15 min to put back on tractor a rock cold go between fender and tire and punch a big hole in tank that in my opinion is a bad desighn flaw nothing to protect the tank they should have put it on top in center of tractor like other tractors they have made they told me to bring it in they would look at it guess they just wanted to see it they almost got me they were going to fix it like warranty would cover so make sure it is covered under warranty and no charge to you on any warranty problem so wasted TRIP AND TIME don't know why the told me to bring it in for they knew they was not going to cover it also when they do make a covered warranty repair they have to submit it to see if john deere will cover or not they was 2 diferent people looking at new 1025r tlb there they came over to talk to me they both said it was a bad design flaw bought tractor everything 20000.00 talked about trade in with 13 hrs on it I would lose over 5000.00 in my opionon the tractor is over priced for what it is it should be a lot stronger if all you was going to do was dig holes or trenches it would do ok but if you have I call them *** bushes about as big around as your thumb you grab the root you have to work with it to pull it out it should pop it out with no prob the back *** if you don't have the pine in it it will leak down and drag the ground while you are riding around you have to constantly turn around and pull it back up the hydrolics leak down more than they should I think john deere quality and custermer satisfaction has came way down over all have 13 hrs on it now and that's just play time to see what I can do with it what it has trouble on and what it wont do now I have it over at my nephews pushing weeds down so he can mow over to open up his 3 acres on it lets see what happens with it this is sept 21st 2016 my john deere dealer is mead tractor Johnson city tn people if you are thinking about a john deere then demo it before you buy and really look over close put it threw its paces before you buy I'm thinking about getting bigger tractor but I will lose more than I should I'm very disappointed in jd even called them at the factory level felt like they didn't even care I know there is things that cant be helped and stuff but a plastic fuel tank in the fender where it can be damaged very easily they also put clamps on the fuel outlets so they wont break
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- More engine than machine needs for this
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I purchased two Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza's at the Aldi's in Kingsport, TN. My husband found a metal disc imbedded in the crust of his pizza. It..."
- "YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A BAG OF CEASAR SALAD KIT (3 IN FACT) ON 2-1-16 AND WHEN I GOT TO WORK TUESDAY I HAD HALF A BAG OF NASTY SALAD. ..."
- "Ali Express states on the website that there is BUYER PROTECTION. That is so untrue. We ordered an evening gown that was advertised as a Zuhair Murad Gown..."